As our new Senior Software Developer you will be working with customer-related Web application. In this role you will be maintaining existing and developing new CPQ (Configuration Pricing Quote) software and also will be developing business requirements.
Your new challenges will be:
- Working in international team of developers
- Participating in analysis, design, estimation and planning of the tool,
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Developing, testing, implementing and supporting online application
- Developing back-end and business logic
- Cooperating with web designers to match visual design intent.
You will work in close cooperation with numerous stakeholders
- Software engineer, degree within computer science or similar
- Preferred you hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree in IT
- You have work experience within the field of
- Microsoft Transact-SQL 2008+, experience in data model
- SVN(CVS) versioning system; MS Visio (or analog)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Services experience (good Agile/Scrum methodology understanding)
- Experience in projects with ConfigIt or 3D Factor configuration products (or similar CPQ software) will be additional benefit
As a person you:
- Are focused on delivery within time and scope
- Take initiative and responsibility
- Have excellent team and communication skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Are energetic, keen to learn new skills and able to build relations and cooperate across border and cultures. For this reason, you need to be good in English (Upper Intermediate).
- Development in international team of professionals, working with new technologies, possibility of promotion to a team leader in an international project
- Competitive salary package
- Work at office. Flexible hours (8-9, 16.30-17.30). Be ready for business trips in RU and EU.
- Package of benefits (medical insurance, free lunch, a break room), annual Christmas Party, picnics, running competitions etc.