– is a team of professional web and mobile developers, we have been working more that 8 years with the best technologies and create really complex projects for our clients. We work with customers around the world, usually it's USA, Canada and Western Europe. We worked with a small startups and with large companies like AOL, Sencha, Samsung. We created high-loaded projects. We created projects that have more than one million registered users. And not we're looking for the best sales manager.
You have good english skills (at least upper-intermediate) and successful sales experience to fight for the best clients? Join us!Our expectations from you
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to understand client needs and technical problems, plan solutions and communicate them to technical staff and back to the client;
- Good knowledge of sales techniques through Upwork;
- Strong motivation to reach and exceed targeted goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm & Open Mind
- Inspire and train sales team
- Day to day monitoring of interesting projects on Upwork or other marketplaces
- Writing proper and catchy proposals (bids)
- Communicate with potential customers
- Gathering initial requirements from the customers
- Continuously interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Conducting skype meetings with customers and team members
- Development of good working relationships with clients
- Establish budgets with the client and company
- Making reports and generating ideas how to improve main stats
- Competitive salary (rate + high high % from all department);
- Work in a friendly and highly experienced team that always ready to support, educate and motivate you;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- A team of specialists who are ready to do cool projects, so you will be proud to your client;
- Modern and comfortable office ;
- Opportunity to participate in various events (educational programs, seminars, training sessions);
- Vacations and paid sick leaves.
If this sounds like something you can do, and do well, apply to join our team.
We are waiting for your CV and motivation letter!