The Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg is currently looking for ambitious and professional candidates for the position of a The PR & Marketing Director.
The PR & Marketing Director is responsible for linking the marketing strategy of the Corinthia Hotel Saint-Petersburg with its business objectives. Assisting the Commercial Director and Assistant Director of Sales & Marketing, the The PR & Marketing Director is responsible for ensuring that the marketing and distribution tools of a hotel effectively develop, support and increase business through maximising use of on-line, off line initiatives, Social Media and PR initiatives. Always ensuring that the Brand of the Hotels is consistently reflected in all communication to internal and external customers and a seamless marketing and visual experience is delivered.
Summary of Main Duties:
- Takes a proactive approach to marketing, anticipating potential opportunities.
- Understands the changing needs of the business and develops promotions to meet both short term and long term needs.
- Is responsible for completing yearly marketing plan for the hotel including hotel outlets.
- Sets realistic, measurable marketing standards, objectives and goals (costs, commissions, number of reservations etc) to be achieved and communicates with internal departments.
- Manages the performance of the Social Media & Brand manager ensuring the performance output of the employee achieves the highest standards as per company guidelines.
- Oversees relations with designated suppliers ensuring any marketing products are of the desired quality and optimal pricing as per brand standards.
- Manages relations with advertisement agencies, media, PR agencies and other third parties on behalf of the hotel ensuring CHSP receives maximum level of high value coverage from targeted channels.
- Manages relations with Central Corinthia Marketing and PR teams ensuring the hotel meets all deadlines
- Plans and drives calendar of Press trips, journalist visits, bloggers stays to cover key segments, outlets and markets of the hotel.
- Provides personalized attention to all media visits and stays working as brand ambassador and hotel host through stays and visits.
- Represent the hotel as spokesperson on required official and professional events including awards, meetings of chambers of commerce, press events, sales events, trade shows, fairs or similar.
- Carries out roadshows to introduce the hotel to specialized press on trade events or other activities as required by the hotel nationally or internationally.
- Plans and implement calendar of press releases ensuring all relevant hotel news, promotions, awards and other are covered by mass media generating media impressions locally and internationally.
- Develops, directs and maintains a best in class marketing strategy/process, to support the business.
- Establishes, maintains and ensures adherence to all Sales and Marketing related policies.
- Promotes offline and on-line opportunities to in house guests and ensures all collateral effectively promotes the branded web site address.
- Manages marketing agencies responsible for design and production collateral.
- Participates in managing the marketing budget.
- Leads and develops in conjunction with the Heads of Departments, marketing plans for specific areas of the business, for example Food and Beverage.
- Drives the Corinthia values and philosophy.
- Carries out regular work reviews with Brand and Social Media Manager
- Provides learning and development opportunities to Brand And Social media manager
- Builds effective working relationships with lifestyle and specialized national and international press, bloggers, PR agencies
- Ensures the hotel receives appropriate press coverage and media impressions highlighting promotions, awards, offers, general news and other developments.
- Partners with the group marketing team to maximize the marketing and profile of the Corinthia Hotel in Saint-Petersburg.
- Actively seeks worthy partners for the hotel for barter and sponsorhip projects which enhance the reputation of the hotel at national and international level .
- Leads the hotel customer relationship marketing activities ensuring they drive retention and incremental business through creative sales and marketing promotions.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key partners to maximize joint marketing opportunities. Minimum number of direct meetings and activities for Marketing and PR director is 10 per week
- Tracks key business indicators (Hotel Revenues, Marketing Costs, PPC ROI, number of reservations, revenue) to determine the effectiveness of current systems and processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Constantly reviews hotel digital presence ensuring content is relevant, up to date and in line with brand guidelines
- Evaluates the performance of the brand website and updates/improves to ensure impact and business are maximized.
- Works on achieving targeted ROI targets for all promotional activities including PPC.
- Works towards increasing Corinthia.com revenues by at least +20% year on year
- Focuses on producing results through encouraging high achievement within the Team.
Skills & experience:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory/managerial marketing role, plus E-commerce experience including management of websites
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to analyse data
- Exceptional IT skills: Power point, Excel and Word
- Desirable: proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Degree or equivalent, preferred Marketing or Communications degree
- A chance to join high performing team of the Best MICE Hotel in Russia
- Broad opportunities for rapid career growth and professional development
- Competitive Officially declared salary
- Medical insurance for you and for your child (after the probation period)
- Wide range of staff incentive programs; corporate learning and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Friendly atmosphere and mutual support
- Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya & Vladimirskaya)