Frumatic has an exciting opening for an ambitious, Sales Manager to join our forward thinking company in Moscow.
We expect you to bring technical sales experience since you will be responsible for selling and managing accounts for web/mobile development projects across multiple accounts, acting as the main point of contact for clients through the project lifecycle and communicating digital design briefs effectively to digital design/development teams.
You will need to communicate and trouble shoot at all levels and liaise with clients advising them on their technical solutions required in delivering a coordinated approach. Essentially, you will drive development activity across the accounts and immerse yourself in the development world - pushing the boundaries and integrating innovation to achieve commercial potential for clients. Projects may typically include the development of: B2B and B2C websites; web applications; CMS systems; e-commerce platforms and mobile applications for variety of platforms.
The successful candidate should ideally come from a technical sales/marketing background, possess strong experience in building client relationships, developing new accounts and have an enviable network of industry contacts.
You should be a proactive, business development / B2B sales professional with experience and skills that match the following:
- A natural ability to close sales via own generated leads and supplied leads;
- Analyse client needs and create business proposals, quotations and budgets for projects;
- Execute everydays tasks with attention to detail, with a creative, proactive and analytical approach;
- Meet and exceed targets of sales and account management activities;
- Be able to conduct research on different sales opportunities including (but not limited to) agencies, corporations, brands, SMEs;
- Be a part of the brainstorm process, which includes organizing brainstorm agendas, aggregating follow up pitch materials, and drafting any corresponding proposal materials;
- Collaborate with deliverable teams throughout the organization to assemble scopes of work and program details for proposals;
- Prepare materials (presentations, outlines, proposals) in Keynote, PowerPoint, Pages, Word and more (for internal and pitch meetings);
- Managing a database of prospects and clients in a Customer Relationship Management System;
- Pipeline development of existing client business;
- Get involved in the creative process from brief to implementation;
- Attending meetings, maintaining client relations and whenever possible, identify new areas of opportunity.
- Technical degree;
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in English;
- Experience of negotiating;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in presentation of the company and its product;
- Understanding of the main IT trends and recommends the best way of sales strategy;
- Strong experience in IT sales not less than 1 years;
- Experience of establishing relationships with customers, including during corporate seminars, conferences and exhibitions;
- Experience negotiating with C-Level of the company-customer;
- Being ready for business trips.
- Interesting projects;
- Collaborative team spirit;
- Working with international clients for Global Market.