International Industrial Company
- Budget preparation and execution control for production and sales divisions;
- Actual results control and analysis with focus on commercial profitability, working capital and costs;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budget and forecast reporting;
- Participation in cross functional projects.
- Work experience in audit for 3-4 years;
- Work experience as a Financial Controller in an industrial company;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Fluent English.
- Working for a multinational company;
- Competitive level of salary and social package;
- Professional and career opportunities.