On behalf of Our Client — multinational company, which provides B2B services, we’re looking for Recruiter.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Full proficiency of English;
- Relevant work experience in the field of recruitment at least 2-3 years in a multinational company;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Available for traveling when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, adapting the language according to the interlocutor/candidates;
- Excellent interrelation skills: rapidly integration in the team, establishing a professional relationship with the customers;
- Good self- management skills: task-oriented, deadline-oriented, result oriented;
- Flexibility, in order to adapt to any circumstances;
- Creativity and initiative;
- Creation and posting job advertisements on specialist websites / social media;
- Identifying candidates according to the profile required;
- Screening of CVs according to the job concerned;
- Establish specific tests (linguistic / technical skills, etc);
- Supporting interviews in order to validate candidates with the profile required;
- Presentation of a shortlist of candidates to the client/hiring managers;
- Managing relationship with the customer at a very high level of trust and cooperation, giving him weekly quantitative and qualitative information about the progress of the project;
- Developing a qualitative relationship with all the candidates entered in the recruitment process, hired or those who weren’t selected;
- Managing and developing the database of candidates, ensuring the accuracy of the information entered;
- Self-Motivated— they don’t wait for their managers to tell them what they need to do next but instead; they take initiative and go beyond what is expected of them
- Communicator —they can express themselves clearly both verbally and in writing. Employees with good communication skills can communicate goals, tasks, issues and concerns with their team members easier.
- Positive Attitude— the person who brings everyone down or who cheers up everyone.
- Get Things Done— throwing out ideas and being an idea person is ok but companies need people who can turn these ideas into reality.
- Team Player — an employee who can work together in harmony with a team is preferable compared to someone who likes to work by themselves.
- Adapt to Technology — technology changes every day and companies invest new tools to automate their business processes. Therefore, employees who like new technologies and can adapt to them easily are ideal.