On behalf of Our Client — multinational company, which provides B2B services, we’re looking for Recruiter.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Full proficiency of English;
- Relevant work experience in the field of recruitment at least 2-3 years in a multinational company;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Available for traveling when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, adapting the language according to the interlocutor/candidates;
- Excellent interrelation skills: rapidly integration in the team, establishing a professional relationship with the customers;
- Good self- management skills: task-oriented, deadline-oriented, result oriented;
- Flexibility, in order to adapt to any circumstances;
- Creativity and initiative;
- Creation and posting job advertisements on specialist websites / social media;
- Identifying candidates according to the profile required;
- Screening of CVs according to the job concerned;
- Establish specific tests (linguistic / technical skills, etc);
- Supporting interviews in order to validate candidates with the profile required;
- Presentation of a shortlist of candidates to the client/hiring managers;
- Managing relationship with the customer at a very high level of trust and cooperation, giving him weekly quantitative and qualitative information about the progress of the project;
- Developing a qualitative relationship with all the candidates entered in the recruitment process, hired or those who weren’t selected;
- Managing and developing the database of candidates, ensuring the accuracy of the information entered;
- Self-Motivated— they don’t wait for their managers to tell them what they need to do next but instead; they take initiative and go beyond what is expected of them
- Communicator —they can express themselves clearly both verbally and in writing. Employees with good communication skills can communicate goals, tasks, issues and concerns with their team members easier.
- Positive Attitude— the person who brings everyone down or who cheers up everyone.
- Get Things Done— throwing out ideas and being an idea person is ok but companies need people who can turn these ideas into reality.
- Team Player — an employee who can work together in harmony with a team is preferable compared to someone who likes to work by themselves.
- Adapt to Technology — technology changes every day and companies invest new tools to automate their business processes. Therefore, employees who like new technologies and can adapt to them easily are ideal.
Полная занятость, полный день