At LoyaltyPlant, we empower marketing innovators in brick&mortar businesses to build customer relationships that are truly rewarding both for the brand and for the customer.
We do that by building a mobile-first marketing solution for restaurants&retail, that already helped to turn that vision into reality for over 500 happy clients including top brand franchisees (such as KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, etc.) and their 8 000 000 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a full-time corporate Localization and translation manager (Russian to English) in our Saint-Petersburg development office.
- Create, run and manage the product localization process for the LoyaltyPlant marketing platform.
- Coordinate and execute localization and translation activities for LoyaltyPlant's product and touchpoints, including: website, email communication, marketing materials, etc.
- Create and maintain multilingual glossaries and Translation Memory for the product and the company.
- Create and maintain Product Knowledge base (create English product descriptions and tutorials).
- Test and select translation vendors, freelance or in-house executives necessary to manage the full scope of translation work and meet deadlines. Monitor their work and collaborate with them.
- Draft and manage translation budgets and perform cost analysis.
Must have Qualifications/Skills:
- Native English.
- Knowledge of Russian (ability to read and translate from Russian into English).
- Experience in localization tools, processes and management.
- University degree required - ideal subjects of study: language, localization or translation, marketing.
- Experience with managing contractors.
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Ability to develop and monitor technical project plans, identify critical milestones, and drive projects to success.
- Ability to work with technology and grasp new concepts quickly.
- A passion for language, high energy and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of marketing basics and terminology.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience with computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools and project management tools.
- Knowledge of other language(s) besides English and Russian.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate);
- Flexible schedule;
- Free lunches;
- Work in a close-knit team of young and talented professionals (22-30 years old);
- Informal atmosphere, lack of a strict manager-employee type of work relationship;
- Eventful life outside of work: going to ski slopes in winter, bicycle rides all year round, joint jogging, CrossFit classes, rock climbing, paintball + we have our own tourist club and even a yoga instructor.
Полная занятость, полный день