Behavox is a young FinTech company. We develop our own solutions for monitoring and data analysis for large financial institutions such as banks and hedge funds.
Our offices are located in St. Petersburg, London, New York. We cooperate with international research centers (Tampere University of Technology and Aalto University).
Behavox products - real rock 'n' roll with Big Data, complex Machine Learning algorithms, a proprietary risk-scoring logic and interesting solutions (visualization of complex data structures).
Our mission is to enable a safer, more transparent and effective approach to financial services compliance.
Our application processes billions of data points and utilises cutting edge mathematical models like deep neural networks, reinforcement learning and i-vectors. We have a world-class team at Behavox and we are seeking top talent to join us on our journey.
We are seeking a Senior Java Developer who has full competence with backend Java to join our growing team as we further our work in applying innovative technology within data and analytics to reveal hidden insights, previously unseen.
- develop a fault tolerant distributed data processing system;
- storage systems work optimization (MySQL, Apache HBase, Elasticsearch).
- High Technical Education;
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- strong Java skills (Java/Spring/Hibernate);
- an experience with SQL or NoSQL storage systems;
- an experience of building large-scale, fault-tolerant distributed systems;
- ability to follow established code style;
- responsibility, stress resistance, the desire to make a high-quality product.
- knowledge of Apache HBase;
- knowledge of Apache Phoenix;
- knowledge of Elasticsearch;
- good level of English.
We have great benefits:
- passionate team who are applying cutting edge tech to data and analytics;
- an opportunity to start working within the field of Machine Learning and Big Data with no prior experience;
- сompetitive salary;
- work with world class engineers on hard problems;
- fun and friendly atmosphere;
- spacious offices (in St. Petersburg, London and New York);
- help with relocation to SPB Office from other cities;
- an opportunity of relocation to London Office;
- holidays, health insurance and other perks.