- Serve as the key person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment and bills.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Maintain all office equipment in coordination with IT department.
- Manage contracts, price negotiations and relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord (ensuring all items invoiced and paid on time).
- Good knowledge of English.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work process.
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Touch typing
- Excellent terms to pursue international career in an international company providing Global Employment Outsourcing services in 150 countries.
- competitive salary
- warm and friendly attitude
- office in the city center
If you want to become a part of our great friendly team — you are welcome!