To assist in driving the financial performance brand ensuring appropriate co-ordination with the centralized finance and support functions whilst ensuring that management have the necessary key sales driver results and commentary on performance to effectively manage the business.
- To analyze, understand, challenge and communicate to stakeholders the finance performance of the brand. Use all available information in order to challenge the business performance, e.g. budget, prior year, tread analysis, internal comparisons, external comparisons. Ensure that all opportunities are maximized in the areas of volumes, gross profit, costs and working capital. Involvement in and contributing to regular inter-brand performance meetings on the areas above.
- Co-ordinate the weekly P&L and working capital forecasting process using group templates and adhering to deadlines. Liaise with commercial and financial teams to ensure that submitted forecasts are accurate with achievable action plans.
- To manage the preparation, in conjunction with the Budget department, detailed financial budgets with associated strategies and commentary for each of the budget cycles in Inchcape i.e. AOP, 3+9, 6+6 and 9+3.
- Co-ordinate the supply of primary information including sales data, OEM supply information, overhead and expense source documentation and all other aspects of statutory accounting to the Shared Accounting Service Centre on a timely basis and in line with daily, weekly and monthly timetables.
- In conjunction with the brand and central teams, co-ordinate the various aspects of working capital affecting the brand including inventory, accounts receivable, supplier terms and conditions and Supplier Related Credits ensuring minimization of working capital positions at month-end and ensuring minimal variances to budgeted positions.
- Be aware of and track all OEM targets, both quantitative and qualitative. Provide regular analysis to commercial and central management regarding performance in these areas, as well as action plans in order to close gaps. On the basis of OEM reporting templates ensure that all information that is required to be presented to the OEM under the OEM contracts is understood, developed, completed and communicated in a timely manner to the OEM.
- Understand the impact of OEM contract on the financial performance of the business. As a central point of contract and control for all contract updates working closely with all interested parties (legal, treasury, tax, etc)
- To develop and model the strategic development of the brand in conjunction with brand management, marketing and business development to ensure maximum returns are derived from the specific brand in each city/region in which the brand is present.
- Act as a central point of contact for all financial and control related matters with-in the respective brand.
- Ensure communication and understanding of and adherence to all current policies and procedures (Russian and Group). Communicate to central risk team where this is not the case. Review and input into new / updated polices updated as required
- Manage the internal audit reviews of the business units either by the central Internal Controls teams or by Corporate Internal Audit and implement any recommendations as required in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Prepare appropriate information to be communicated to the Russia Treasury team to ensure appropriate insurance cover is in place for the brand sites ensuring appropriate cover for buildings, property, business interruption and employees in accordance with the Global Insurance program.
- Liaise with the Business Development group and central Capex team to ensure new projects are appropriately costed, explained and packaged for submission to the GCC (if appropriate) or for inclusion in quarterly capex budget submissions.
- Degree/Diploma in finance, accounting or economics
- Fluent Russian and English (spoken, reading and written)
- PowerPoint, word and excel skills at advanced level
- Knowledge of Russian accounting and taxation and IFRS reporting standards.
- At least 3 years of working Experience as a finance manager/analyst
- Knowledge of 1-C and SAP and the ability to export data into spreadsheet formats is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Persuasiveness and negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Problem solving and goal achievement