KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 156 countries, 152,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
JSC KPMG in Russia is constantly acquiring new clients among leading Russian and international companies. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, all of them including new employees participate both in domestic and international engagements, exchange successful experience and best practice with global colleagues.
• Participate in consulting projects in the area of process optimization in logistics, procurement, production, operational strategy, CRM
• Develop project/work approach, organize own work/ a team of 2-4 consultants
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
• University degree in economics, finance , engineering , mathematics
• 3-6 years of experience with international or Russian consulting company, Metals & Mining, Oil&Gas, other Big4; preferably with projects in logistics, procurement, production, CRM
• Experience of business processes mapping, procurement strategy development, creating and calculating business cases
• Appropriate professional trainings and certification in the area of business process design and description is an advantage
• Awareness of Business process management systems in organization and underlying theory is an advantage
• Knowledge of process value chain, understanding of different process notations
• Experience in building analytics and presentations
• Good command of English (Intermediate)