Our team, a part of the US company with headquarters in Miami, is searching a PHP developer for working on a new project. We are not looking for a coder, a perfect candidate is a researcher, analyst, a brilliant developer, in other words — a real geek.
Our technical requirements:
- 2+ years of commercial experience of using PHP 5 (Zend Framework);
- Experience with MySQL (normalization/denormalization, performance optimization);
- Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns;
- Extensive experience with Xml (DOM), Xsl, Html/Xhtml, Css, well-versed in cross-browser coding;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good team player;
- Proactive, ready for self-education;
- Strong analytical skills are required.
You will deal with:
- High load projects;
- Amazon Cloud Technologies: EC2, RDS, S3/Glacier, Cloudfront;
- Horizontal and vertical scaling;
- Work with search engines (Sphinx, Elastic Search)
- Payment systems and much more…
What we offer:
- Challenging and exciting projects that demand sharp mind and extraodinary decisions;
- A team of real geeks;
- Convenient office:
- Competitive salary.
If you are smart enough and looking for challenging projects and new professional opportunities we would be happy to invite you to our team.