This position is in charge of managing primary research projects in telco industry to unveil actionable insights on consumers’ behavior patterns across CIS markets.
- Lead multiple research projects on a day-to-day basis, while balancing the needs of the internal client with the overall project goals
- Ensure implementation of the market research plan in order to facilitate brands' performance, particularly perform various tracking studies as well as ad-hoc research projects including idea/claim/concepts, price studies, pre/ post-launch tests, usage and attitude studies, segmentations.
- Manage briefing of internal clients, effective questionnaire design, data analysis, data visualization, report preparation and presentations to ensure objectives are met and meaningful insights are produced
- Interact on a frequent basis with internal clients and external research agencies including subcontractor management.
- Support procurement process ensuring strong financial discipline and accurate budgeting
- Provide ongoing internal clients support, including survey methodology, interpretation and analysis.
- Streamline comprehensive management reporting of findings and solutions from research deliverables in a concise and easy-to-understand manner
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in research management and analysis preferably at international company
- Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences from a reputable university;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional data visualization & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong focus in managing details
- Proactive, with a strong passion for problem solving, market research, and data analysis
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Basics of statistical analysis as must, data analysis via SPSS skills is a plus
- Fluent English