Primary purpose of the role
- To be responsible for the retention and growth of a nominated portfolio of existing clients and Global Accounts represented in Russia & CIS.
- Differentiating Iron Mountain’s value proposition to customers by building strong relationships, both internal and external, and taking ownership for overall customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new opportunities across all product lines and responsible for managing revenue within an assigned portfolio of account groups.
- Primarily a field based role providing strong relationship management
- Effectively lead a team of Account Managers, develop and coach them towards achieving business targets successfully
- To retain the aligned book of business in terms of revenue and cubic ft storage and in turn to maximise the available revenue generated from these relationships by identifying other revenue opportunities.
- Own and support the creation and overall implementation of Account Plan(s) within their Book of Business leading the relationship on specific allocated customers to ensure retention of revenue through Customer Excellence.
- Identify and implement the most effective and tailored proactive contact strategy through strong relationship mapping and partnership with both the customer and the IM Sales team where relevant.
- Generate leads across all Iron Mountain product lines individually and or in partnership with relevant sales teams.
- Review and proactively manage customer contract renewals.
- Understand the full organisational structure of each account group and ensure that Iron Mountain is engaged across the entire customer “field of play”.
- Identify and manage potential profit improvements and pricing exposures using the Iron Mountain suite of tools and processes to assist in this task taking into account appropriate market trends.
- Market all aspects of Iron Mountain products, services and market differentiating processes as ‘added value’.
- Identify opportunities to help address customer challenges that generate ad hoc revenue for Iron Mountain in the form of Special Projects. Manage, monitor and evaluate the project to ensure that it meets the customers’ needs involving other internal Iron Mountain stakeholders as appropriate.
- Fully understand customer responsibilities and requirements in regard to specific compliance, legislation and environmental policies pertinent to the relevant industry segment.
- Always ‘sell’ the added value of Iron Mountain as a market place differentiator through all our services and the Account Management role.
- Interact regularly with customers to drive continued programmes of improvement.
- Educate train and demonstrate to customers all aspects of Iron Mountain’s standard workflow, invoicing, systems in respect of the account portfolio.
- Understand and manage customer’s payment profile and work to pro-actively reduce overdue debt.
- Stay current on Iron Mountain selling strategies and new data security industry developments and trends.
- Strong management experience in revenue focussed or account management environment
- Significant commercial acumen gained through customer facing experience
- People and team management
- Proven track record of developing client relationships
- Experience of dealing with complex customer relationships
- Experience of delivering high value and complex tender responses
- Ability to prioritise workload and perform well under pressure while delivering results to exacting deadlines
We are looking forward to strong profile & skilled leader able to act strategically in line with Iron Mountain development plans in Russia.