Design and development of the innovation system "Smart Home" on the basis of a new network stack Thread.
- C (senior);
- Python (mid);
- Linux (senior);
- Understanding of Linux Architecture and key aspects;
- Development of applications for Linux;
- Drivers development;
- Building of Linux kernel and modules;
- TCP/IP stack (mid);
- Understanding of key aspects;
- Sniffing and traffic analysis;
- Configuring of wired and wireless network interfaces;
- Routings \ gateways;
- Development for system-on-chip (SoC) from SILABS or similar (senior);
- English (Intermediate);
- Highly responsible and self-supporting (team is flat, no team leads and mentors, always f2f with complex and challenging assignments);
- Creative \ Competent (requirements and documentation are poor; tools \ languages \ approaches are not defined; engineers on customer side are mostly just HW experts);
- Friendly \ Sociable (informal communication is typical for the project).
Nice to have:
- Java \ Node JS \ C++ \ Go;
- Yocto Linux;
- IoT \ CoAP;
- IAR EMBEDDED WORKBENCH;
- Mobile development: Android \ iOS.