з/п не указана
Otto Group Russia, a world famous leader in the sphere of e-commerce, is looking for Head of IT PMO and Controlling.
Head of IT PMO and Controlling will be responsible for project portfolio delivery and IT controlling (financial planning) within group of companies. Primary focus is on developing project management skills with the IT department, both for direct reports (Project Managers) as well as all IT department involved in projects. Job holder is accountable for impeccable execution of projects and day to day management of Project Managers. Controlling includes full life cycle of financial planning in IT department from budget planning to spend control. Job holder will need to review existing processes and adjust or define new where required.
Directs and oversees the IT Project Portfolio to meet organization goals and requirements:
- Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting;
- Portfolio Alignment and Prioritization in aligment with RMB / RDB decisons;
- Manage team of Project Managers, provide training and mentoring for them;
- Manage major programs;
- Process Improvement and Standards Development, including necessary documentation;
- Reporting on project portfolio status and metrics of project execution.
IT Financial Management (Controlling):
- Drive and organise annual IT budget planning process for all IT cost centres;
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly IT budget controlling, monitoring and reporting. Highlighting parameters driving IT cost and timely escalation of deviations;
- Continuous improvement and adaption of the IT budgeting, controlling and reporting process;
- Clarification of IT cost allocation matters and ensuring proper cost control;
- Improve and maintain process for contract control.
- Works with IT leaders to determine and align short and long-term goals, identify areas of opportunity;
- Analyzes, aggregates, and aligns individual functional plans into consistent, consolidated 3-5 year IT division strategic plan, and translates strategy into operating/financial metrics.
- Designing, creating and maintaining the company’s IT processes in alignment with best practices (ITIL, PMI, COBIT);
- Manage implementation of relevant processes within IT functions;
- Perform quality assurance on IT processes;
- Consolidate KPI’s and present to senior business and IT management.
Вакансия опубликована 24 октября 2016