The Account Technology Strategist (ATS) is part of the Microsoft Technical Sales Profession, aimed to enable the Business & IT goals of our Customers, by delivering Business value with the Microsoft Platform, thus securing long-term Sustainable Growth for Microsoft.
How does the ATS role add value?
The ATS is a Customer aligned Relationship Resource with the following core responsibilities:
- Gather a 360° Customer Insight profile, incl. Infrastructure Optimization, IT and Application Platform, and the Partner and Competitive landscape.
- Build Trusted Technology Relationships with the Decision Makers, in particular with the CIO, CSO, CTO and their direct reports.
- Drive Realized Platform Value, by driving a Deployment and Adoption Strategy, and orchestrating Resources from the Solution Team Unit (STU), Microsoft Services and Partners for Execution.
- Initiate Growth by Competitive Displacement, by building a qualified competitive pipeline, initiating Capability Led Conversations, supporting Application Platform Engagements, and leveraging the Microsoft Account Planning process.
The ATS has 3 distinct sales motions:
- Deployment: The ATS owns the Deployment Strategy, and drives a customer validated Deployment Plan, supported by STU, Microsoft Services and Partners.
- Capability Led Selling (Infrastructure Optimization): The ATS initiates the IO Conversation (leveraging IO Discovery) as a Trusted Technology Relation to the TDM (in particular the CIO, CSO and CTO), and supports STU resources (SSP/TSP) in driving competitive opportunities.
- Application Platform Selling: The ATS supports Application Platform engagements, owned and orchestrated by Account Executive and Solution Sales Platform.
- 3–5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Professional training/certification in:
- Sales and Partner management, complex sales training, sales methodologies,
- Broad evangelism through events (presentation skills),
- Effective marketing tactics,
- CRM (Siebel or other).
- Expert knowledge of Infrastructure Architecture.
- Knowledge in the main Line of Business applications used in Public Sector
- Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Enterprise products and technologies:
- Client Products
- Datacenter & IT Management Products
- Security Products
- Business Productivity Products
- Good knowledge of Competitive and/or Partner IT Infrastructure solutions and their sales/implementation models (including Local/Regional Partners).
- Dynamic work environment.
- The best tools and technologies at your fingertips.
- The best sales practices and trainings.
- Smart and motivated team of One EPG.
- Unique chance for personal development & career growth.
Полная занятость, полный день