DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To supervise all day-to-day operations in Russian Distribution Centre (RDC) – 3PL, including:
- Receipting of incoming goods
- Proper allocation of goods inside RDC (especially for the goods with special conditions – temperature controlled, oversized, etc.)
- In time picking and Packing according to Company’s Pick plans
- In time dispatch to the customers
- Internal stock movements between storage locations
- Clean floor policy (goods should not be on the floor if not under processing)
- Returns handling (proper location, inspection of goods, regular Quarantine zone cleaning, scrapping operations)
- To be responsible to ensure cycle counts take place every day and variance reports reconciled and properly posted in both systems (PSI WMS and SAP ).
- Handling of all customer claims related to warehouse operations (shortpick, overdelivery, damages) on a day to day basis.
- Be a role model and leader with the ability to solve problems together with 3PL employees.
- Make informed decisions and manage 3PL team dedicated to Stentex proactively in order to get the best results from them, for the business.
- Sustain the permanent customer focus in dealing with Stentex customers, providing support and an escalation route for any customer related issue in RDC to have problems be solved within 24 hours.
- Develop in close cooperation with 3PL and ensure implementation change programme aimed at driving efficiencies within the supply chain and providing target cost savings
- Be accountable for key RDC metrics, with an eye for detail and process excellence will report on RDC performance with a restless ambition to continually improve.
- To detect and propose opportunities of process and procedures to improvement to increase RDC operational efficiency, working across all functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience as warehouse supervisor and/or inventory manager for minimum 1 year would be considered as valuable asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Strong drive to succeed in tough and high pace environment, learn and grow together with the Company
- A strong IT background with advanced MS Office skills. Basic coding skills will be the advantage
- Have a track record of daily warehouse activities supervision/management
- Have proven capability of handling the day to day organisation of outsourced team, as well as the ability to motivate and drive them towards a vision of success.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills demonstrated at different levels with an organisation
- Capable of communicating in English (verbal, written) at an intermediate level.
- Competitive salary
- Employment in accordance with local legislation
- Social package (supplementary medical insurance, corporate mobile).
- Location in Krekshino – 3PL Itella
Москва, Инновационный центр СколковоПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день