з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Now we are looking for SFE manager for GSK Consumer pharmaceutical company.
• Ensure sound methodologies and tools are in place to support Business Units and Commercial organisations to drive performance, take right business decisions and ensure Territory Action Planning (TAP) execution.
• Ensure relevant customer profiling, segmentation and targeting is in place to drive differential customer centric brand strategies.
• Ensure reasonable sizing and deployment strategy defined and implemented.
• Lead analysis on territories’ potential and support Business Units in preparing new market entry/ brand launches
• Build strong cooperative relationship with Business Units teams in order to ensure that strategies and decisions support the achievement of company objectives
• Build and maintain effective relationships with HR and Finance teams to ensure smooth and transparent business operations
• University degree in Economic or Pharmaceutical/Medical field
• Over 5 years of experience with pharmaceutical or FMCG company
• Proved track records in collecting and analyzing data, providing the internal clients with strategy and tactical recommendations with regards of resources allocation
• Understanding of industry and customers
• Project management skills, cross-functional work experience
• Very good communication skills, ability to set up goals and achieve results, motivate colleagues and a team
• Very good negotiation and presentation skills
• English language - upper intermediate and above
Вакансия опубликована 25 октября 2016