- Ensure regular tax filings are completed accurately and on time (full involvement in CIT + general review of VAT and other taxes).
- Manage and control tax assets (DTA realizability, tax overpayment).
- Provide tax support to both domestic and cross-border transactions: review tax terms on contracts, advise tax treatment on different transaction scenarios and comment on tax risks.
- Keep a good relationship with external tax authorities and consultants.
- Manage Russian transfer pricing issues, arrange intercompany agreement signing, prepare TP notification and TPD.
- Management of the tax audits (desk, field) – ongoing communication with the tax authorities, arranging the provision of data and explanations upon request in cooperation with other departments.
- Contact with auditors regarding international and domestic tax issues.
- Improve internal Company’s processes aimed at optimization of tax aspects and achieving automatic filing.
- Monitoring of changes in tax legislation and advice on tax matters and the potential impact on the operation of the company.
- Tax knowledge sharing within the company.
- Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Finance or Tax with focus on tax.
- At least 6 years of work experience in taxation, preferably in multinational company or in Big Four will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Russian tax legislation and practice.
- ERP system knowledge.
- Basic local GAAP and international GAAP (IFRS) knowledge.
- Fluent English.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Professional and career development opportunity.
- Bonus according to performance appraisal.
- Commercial medical and life insurance (after probation).
Please apply with your English resume only!