Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming.
- Mobile and Web Platform is new product in Playtech portfolio build on Liferay Portal framework and enriched custom developed CMS features. The platform offers a joint solution for mobile and web clients and is delivered as out of the box portal product or as part of complex customer tailored solution. This is truly open platform and provides a flexible solution that maximizes player gaming experience whilst minimizing operational costs.
Our development unit offers agile environment, welcomes new ideas and technologies, as well as improvements of day-to-day processes and activities. This is a great opportunity for professional who is looking for challenge and experience working in dynamic international environment.
- Lead agile development process within given project teams
- Facilitate team on requirements gathering,be involved in analysis and planning
- Build project plan and agree project milestones with stakeholders
- Setup and follow effective risk management procedures
- Make sure team works as whole, not being disturbed by external activities
- Work together with Technical Leads and QA manager to get all need resources and ensure high quality
- Keep clear and effective communication internally and externally
- Be a single point of communication to Playtech peer project managers
- Lead and mentor team to follow agile best practices
- Report projects progress on weekly basis
- Facilitate team daily stand up meetings
- Project management experience with international customers
- Understanding of web technology, browsers, user interface issues and quality assurance principles
- Experience in leading Agile teams
- Strong believer of Agile development principles
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Proactive, results-oriented personality
- Ability to multitask, works under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Professional growth
- Educational possibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center ("Palats Sportu" metro station)
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
If you are creative, "out of box thinker" and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We'll contact you if there's a fit with one of our opportunities.