The role will involve:
- Being a part of an experienced team you will have the opportunity to work on challenging consulting projects for major Russian and multinational banks.
- Delivering strategy and operational transformation projects – ranging from long term business strategy advisory projects through performance improvement and cost reduction.
- Personal responsibility for developing and owning project recommendations and documents Opportunity to lead work streams within a project or manage smaller projects with a high degree of independence
1-3 years of professional work experience within:
- Experience in business-processes description/modeling/analysis, performance analysis, internal documentation development (regulations, guidelines, analytical reports, business-requirements etc.) and/or KPIs development;
- Understanding of what are the main banking processes, how they are connected and managed (it is an advantage, but not mandatory);
1. Consulting companies – experience in delivering projects (banks projects are the advantages, but not mandatory),
2. OR Commercial banks TOP-50, leading insurance companies – strictly in one of the departments: Strategy, Organizational development, Business- analysis, Methodology, Internal audit, Operational risks, Business controlling or Project management (relevant industry experience is the advantage, but not mandatory);
- Proficient MS Office user (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition, high self-discipline and time-management, good team-player;
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and research skills;
- Willingness to travel if required – although most work is likely to be in Moscow, specific projects might be located elsewhere in Russia and internationally;
- English – advanced