Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
At CartFresh we are on a mission to provide the world's best user experience in home delivery from the best grocery stores.
We're seeking a positive, engaging and detail-oriented Dispatch Support Manager to join our Kyiv-based Boston Team! This is a unique opportunity for those who are driven, who want to work in a team that delivers results!
Dispatch Support Manager
Consumer direct logistics management (transportation and warehousing) for the project based in the United States.
This includes, but is not limited to:
1) Higher education (degree in finance as an advantage);
2) Good knowledge of English (at least Intermediate level);
3) Excellent communication skills;
4) Attention to details, responsibility, assiduity;
5) Ability to process big amounts of information;
6) At least 2 years of work experience (in related field will be an advantage);
7) The candidate has to live in Kyiv area because of the schedule peculiarities.
1)Working hours within 2PM to 2AM Kyiv time, flexible days off;
2) Office in the center of the city;
3) Dynamic, young and friendly team;
4) Competitive salary;
5) Constant challenges.
1) Coordination of couriers and packers;
2) Planning and optimization of routes;
3) Data analysis, composing reports;
It will be essential to have good understanding of all processes in the supply chain.
Please specify the desired amount of salary in your CV.
If you are ready to to be a part of building something dynamic and amazing, if you want to be challenged personal and professionally on an exciting new journey in grocery business, then we can't wait to meet you!
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз