Do you share our passion? Do you welcome people with your heart? Do you give the best of yourself? Are you imaginative? Do you dare to go further and enjoy yourself being a part of a great team ?
Novotel Adagio Ibis Moscow Kievskaya is looking for an experienced and guest-oriented BANQUETING MANAGER to direct banqueting operations of the Hotels Complex to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique.
Our Banqueting Manager will be responsible for:
- supervision and coordination of all service processes in the conference and banquet department, including set up;
- managing all banqueting employees including outsourced;
- preparing schedules for Banquet department in cooperation with the Restaurant & Bar Managers following the Service productivity standards;
- ensuring C&B equipment is maintained and utilized correctly, ordered in timely manner and handled properly;
- being present in the outlets and keeping follow up during the service and the rush time;
- ensuring all hotel policies and procedures outlined to the employees and are followed;
- training and development of staff members;
- supervising outlet staff to ensure quality of service, high guest satisfaction and maximum labor productivity;
- contributing with creative ideas and improvements for all F&B outlets, especially C&B department;
- handling and assessing guest and/or staff complaints and/or comments;
- achieving Budget through efficient working and active sales in the C&B departments.
Our Banqueting Manager obtains the following qualifications:
- has the experience in supervising a large number of employees of the banquet and convention facilities in a large full-service hotel;
- has a completed degree or certificate /higher education qualification/ in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field plus at least three years of related experience, including one year of management experience;
- has strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- is energetic, initiative and reliable, focused on the details;
- is able to work under pressure in multitasking environment and meet the deadlines with a minimum supervision;
- is fully proficient in English.
What we offer instead:
- great team and unique experience;
- competitive salary;
- trainings and workshops in the related area according to areas of development;
- the opportunity to develop in a rapidly growing international company – AccorHotels.
All further conditions will be identified with successful candidates.