Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
- 4+ years of prior experience in software development with Java programming language.
- Experience in J2EE technologies and distributed Enterprise applications.
- Strong technical knowledge and analytical mind-set, ability to develop software components independently, including design, high coding standards.
- Experience in build process (Ant, Maven)
- Experience with JEE application servers (preferable JBOSS).
- Ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
- Intermediate English
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science.
- Experience with Hibernate and relational databases; Oracle is preferred.
- Experience with JMS and message brokers; ActiveMQ is preferred.
- Experience with OSGi; Equinox is preferred.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Experience with JSP and Servlets.
- Experience with XML/XSLT.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Knowledge of information security and networking is an advantage.
- Background in gaming/gambling industries is an advantage.
- Good understanding of a product life cycle; acquaintance with Agile methodologies is beneficial.
- Development of Videobet software components
- Implementation of business logic on server, communication components, and integration with message brokers and databases
- Communication with QA team and business analysts in order to understand system internals and technologies used in Videobet software
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Professional growth
- Educational possibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center ("Palats Sportu" metro station)
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
If you are creative, "out of box thinker" and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We'll contact you if there's a fit with one of our opportunities.