for this position we consider CV in English only
Role & Responsibility:
- verification of design and working documentation (completeness and volumes) for building automation system;
- verification the working documentation concerning BMS;
- verification the post-completion documentation (work logs, executive design drawings, acts, certificates, etc.);
- monitoring performance schedule of works concerning automation & custom automation equipment;
- control of the correctness of the order for automation equipment;
- automation equipment installation supervision at the site;
- supervision the programming of algorithms of engineering equipment;
- supervision the dispatching system programming (the implementation of GUI configuration program operation);
- development of commissioning programs and techniques for inspection with the Customer;
- monitoring of implementation and commissioning works.
- four-year college degree with four-years of formal engineering or construction training and at least 5 years of construction experience regarding BMS required.
- familiar with BMS, monitor building technical services (HVAC, lighting etc.) their characteristics, tools & installation procedures.
- strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office suite of programs.
- english oral & written communication skills are required.
- ability to communicate and interact with employees at all working and management levels.
- ability to build effective relationships with Client, Engineering, Construction, and Vendor personnel.
- negotiations skills, excellent communication skills and ability to manage many tasks.