HR Manager has overall responsibilities for all HR policies and practices for store and office staff in his / her area.
This involves as main responsibilities:
· The recruiting of store staff for new openings and giving support to store managers in all recruiting-related problems and tasks
· Development of store teams
· Analyzing training needs and adapting and executing the group training and development programs for the store staff.
· Transmitting the Group’s values and culture in people management.
· Liaising with HR central department to order HR issues and tools and analyze specific needs for his / her country.
· Follow up the use of internal communication tools and help to detect communication needs.
· Labor relation management and safety
· Budgeting and analysis of personnel costs
· One to four years experience in HR management or in Retail.
· High management skills, proactive problem-solver who anticipates problems, highly adaptable and flexible, who will feel comfortable in an evolving and dynamic environment.
· Good English or Spanish.
· Availability for frequent travel and work out of office (regular visits of the stores).