Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
It’s a great opportunity for you to get experience in a legal sphere, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer!
About the customer
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
You will get a unique chance to test an innovative case management system, which allows keeping cases moving efficiently through the court. This system provides a total court solution by integrating e-filing, case management, and public access solutions with other court applications.
- Maintenance and development of scripts using already existing framework;
- Communication with the customer on a daily basis.
- Experience in automated testing;
- Experience using Java, WebDriver, and Cucumber (BDD);
- Experience in web services automated testing (REST API);
- Understanding of functional testing principles;
- English of at least Pre-Intermediate+ (A2+) level;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.