The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a non-denominational, international development foundation, which was established in 1967 by His Highness the Aga Khan and is a part of the Aga Khan Development Network. Its mission is to develop and promote innovative solutions to problems that impede social development for rural communities in mountainous, coastal and other resource-poor areas. Created as a private, non-profit foundation, AKF has branches and affiliates in some 20 countries.
In the Kyrgyz Republic, AKF is engaged in the areas of education, health, rural development, and civil society support.
The Branch of Aga Khan Foundation in Kyrgyz Republic is looking for Consultant (Consultancy on capacity building of the Balastan staff Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek)
- The consultant will develop and conduct the specified workshop and submit a summary of the conclusions and recommendations to inform future content approaches and specific format development initiatives to the Aga-Khan Foundation.
The proposed schedule for this assignment is as follows:
- November 29, 2016: Travel to Kyrgyzstan
- November 30: meet with the Program Adviser
- December 1-2: perform work
1. Develop and Conduct 2- Day workshop
2. Submit a summary with conclusions and recommendations on increasing the content of the TV program “Read Together”
The Concept Note is available upon request.
Interested candidates should submit their CV, motivation letter and 2 references in English and Russian by November 5, 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for the interview.