- assessing legal risk related to changes/amendments of contracts;
- providing advice to internal clients on using standard and non-standard contracts;
- assisting in developing different types of client affairs related documents;
- assessing legal risks related to particular engagements and advising on the situations accordingly;
- analysing contractual practice in the firm and assisting in developing and implementation of guidance and policies for helping internal clients in negotiating and performing contracts;
- performing legal researches on client affairs related issues.
- Russian law University degree;
- 1-2 years of professional work experience desirably in the area of contractual work, legal risk management, developing policies and other internal regulations, participating in contract negotiations and claim mitigations, dealing with currency control issues;
- good knowledge of the English language;
- ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- good communication skills;
- experience in an in-house department of a consulting firm is a plus;
- international experience (experience of working in a foreign, international or multinational company, living in foreign environment etc.) would be a plus.
Ключевые навыкиДоговорная работаСоставление договоровДеловая перепискаКорпоративное право
Москва, улица Бутырский Вал, 10, м. БелорусскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день