Lamoda is the leading online retailer in Russia and CIS, offering more than 2.5 million products and 1,000 international and local brands in fashion clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and perfumery. Lamoda monthly traffic is currently over 20 million unique users per month.
Our organisation directly employs around 4.000 people across Russia & CIS with the list of our locations covering, amongst others, the Lamoda Group headoffice based in Moscow, country offices in Almaty, Kiev and Minsk, software development centre in Lithuania and a private label office in London. With LM Express we operate our own logistics network supporting next day delivery to currently more than 150+ cities throughout Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and Kazakhstan.
Lamoda is recognized as the fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailer in CIS and is a frequent industry awards’ winner. Founded in 2011, the Company’s investor base includes Rocket Internet, Tengelmann Group, Holtzbrink Ventures, Kinnevik Investment AB, JP Morgan Asset management, Access industries, and PPR group (owners of Gucci, Puma, Volcom and Yves Saint Laurent brands), with a total of over USD 200 mln of financing raised (with the latest round from the World Bank/ IFC in January 2014).
Lamoda is led by the four Co-founders. The diverse management team includes people of multiple nationalities, coming from a variety of backgrounds - from experience in the top-tier management consulting firms to the functional expertise built within recognised international and local industry leaders.
Lamoda core values are:
Ownership – assuming personal accountability for the company result, being proactive and responsible
Excellence – being innovative, challenging the status quo, outperforming best practices
Customer focus – looking at the business through the eyes of our customers, understanding our market better than competition
Achieving together – delivering upon commitments, acting with integrity, mutual respect and trust
Being leaders – developing self and others, prioritising by importance, not personal preferences, role modelling Lamoda values
Lamoda Finance Controller is a key role in the Finance Team Universe and the post is physically based in the Lamoda HQ building (Paviletskaya Metro, Moscow, Russia)
What will you do:
- Participation in monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting process;
- Calculation of transformation adjustment;
- Preparation the financial information in the finance function;
- Supporting external auditors during the annual audit process;
- Supporting management decisions with relevant analysis of financial information;
- Budget vs.actual comparison;
- Analysis of core KPI on monthly basis;
- Completion of ad-hoc tasks;
- Methodological help in automation of financial reporting process.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experience in external audit, accounting or reporting functions. We would expect the more than 5 years experience in a large multinational consulting or audit firm;
- Understanding of accounting and reporting under IFRS for e-commerce, retail or distribution businesses;
- Reasonable knowledge of Russian accounting standards;
- Strong technical skills - MS Excel\ MS Word\ MS PP;
- Knowledge of core principles of ERP, experience in ERP (MS Dynamics AX) would be a plus;
- Passion for improving reporting process
- Upper intermediate/ fluent english is a must;
- Hard-working, team oriented & flexible, ability to work independently;
- Self-motivated, energetic, resilient with appropriate time management abilities.
What we offer:
- International team of professionals;
- Interesting work opportunities and environment;
- Competitive package (fixed and bonus), medical insurance;
- A dynamic work environment in a truly international company with flat hierarchy;
- Steep learning curve in a unique market opportunity, with the fastest growing company in the industry;
- 25% discount on the whole range of goods;
- Opportunities for travel and potential global secondments