GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Middle/Senior Web Developer to join its Lviv office.
The market of wearable technologies is emerging very rapidly and it is estimated that this market will be worth some 12.6 billion U.S. dollars by the year 2018. Wearable tech includes exciting new technologies, like fitness trackers, wearable cameras, smart watches, heart rate monitors, and GPS tracking devices.
Now you have a chance to work on such project!
Our customer gadget provides on-demand data for swimmers on a color coded screen on the interior of swimming goggles. The device is small, creates minimal friction with water, and provides key information without having the swimmer lose focus.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Daily communication with customer
- Work with DBs (containing swimmers data)
- Work with product website and different analytics tools.
- Create reports of project progress to project owners and project management
- Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues
- Technical background and grasp, analytical mind with strong investigation skills
- 2+ year of experience in Web (Backend) Development
- Good knowledge and experience with Node JS/Express
- Good knowledge of MySQL and Mongo DB
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Intermediate+ English level
- Knowledge of Sails JS
- Upper-Intermediate English or better