Responsible for the full scope of sales analysis, reporting and sales planning, as well as for the overall Russian integrated annual and quarterly activation planning, including recommendations development, modeling and tracking.
- Leading role in strategic planning process and key project to ensure alignment of sales initiatives with overall company strategy.
- Leading the team to drive Field Planning process including goals settings & alignment, methodology and tools development, budgeting, calculation and annual revision of TM commission, risks identification and
- preparation of expert advice, financial impact tracking.
- Leading the team to drive the process of Coordinators and Reps commission revision:
- Budgeting of SL commission, tools and KPI development, preparation of business-cases concerning different changes, changes alignment and implementation.
- Leading the team to manage Sales reporting system:
- Business needs definition, cooperation with Global team in frames of Sales reporting system changes.
- Leading the team to manage Sales analytics:
- risks identification and preparation of expert advice, preparation of analytics for decision making.
- Lead analytical part of quarterly activation process; Consolidate and analyze quarterly company initiatives and investments impact.
- Verify (crosscheck) assumptions for all initiatives.
- Team development
- Participation in recruiting and training process
- Explanation of revision of team structure and team functional
- Economics/ Marketing/ Analytics
- 7 + years of experience in Analytics sphere
- Statistical modeling, Statistical method of analysis
- Ability to work with big volume of data point, effectively connecting dots to spot misalignments
- Project management skills
- Strategic view
- Communication skills
- People management
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Access.