- Personal responsibility for approval of all medical scientific educational events supported by Abbott from the position of integrity, OEC standards, the legislation requirements of the Russian Federation and internal regulations of the company;
- Independent initiation of organization and optimization of consideration and approval of promotional and non-promotional medical scientific educational activities;
- Writing of SOPs about medical information and process quality insurance;
- Initiating new projects for the support of the Company connected with medical information and medical ethics. Active involvement in cross-functional team projects (business units, OEC, Legal, purchasing etc.). Creating and organizing the trainings for the employees.
- Independent creation of the base of standard answers to frequently asking medical questions in accordance with the legislation requirements and internal regulations of the company;
- Regular monitoring of medical information quality and processes. Preparing analytical reports and following the procedures of medical scientific educational events. Development of the KPIs of medical information.
Qualifications and requirement for hiring
- Higher medical or pharmaceutical education;
- Scientific experience (dissertation or scientific publication) is desirable;
- Experience of working with medical and scientific resources (search, analysis and presentation).
- Being able to work in multitasking regime, set the priorities in rapidly changing conditions;
- High quality speaking and writing communicative skills;
- Working independently;