- Assistant Project Manager (St. Petersburg).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead project execution, coordinate & plan all phases;
- Understand technical capabilities of underlying back end systems;
- Manage project timeline, scope, resources;
- Identify and resolve issues;
- Support project teams’ performance.
- Strong knowledge of project management (Agile, Scrum);
- Fluent English spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle process;
- Project Management/Analytic experience – at least 1 year;
- IT experience or background.
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons with native speaker;
- Office in the city centre.