Video Encoding Platform Engineer (Relocation to USA)
- Intimately familiar with video resolutions including: SD, HD, 4K/UHD and frame rates
- Intimately familiar with audio compression codecs such as MPEG, Dolby Digital, PCM
- Intimately familiar with video compression codecs such as: MPEG, H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC and GOP.
- Intimately familiar with embedded operating systems, IP network stacks, multicast (IGMPv1-3, PIM) and unicast (RTP, HLS, MPEG DASH) protocols.
- Intimately familiar with Serial Digital Interface standards and workflows such as 3G/6G/12G UHD-SDI.
- Understanding of ETR290 specifications and understand and interpret MPEG stream analysis.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and Network Element Management Systems such NMX.
- Intimately familiar with TCP/IP protocol stacks including some knowledge of routing protocols.
- Administrative level understanding of FTP, SFTP, TFTP and HTTP protocols.
- Strong knowledge of SCTE, SMTE, ITU, IETF and Broadband Forum specifications.
- Specialize in CATV broadband, RF Signaling systems, QAM COFDM (DVB-C, DVB-T, NMS system of Harmonic Inc., Optical transport and satellite RF distribution systems.
- Analyzer Tools: TS Reader Pro, WireShark and TeKtronix MP2TS
- Ensure the integrity of IPTV and encoding HW and SW
- Perform analysis, diagnosis/root cause to troubleshoot issues related to IPTV’s content
- Assessing the impact of content issues that arise as part of daily operations.
- Validating that audio/video equipment is properly configured for optimal results.
- Analyzing metadata and error files to pinpoint the source of the problem.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- High salary