The role will involve:
- Report to Technology Integration service line Leader;
- Focus on e-Government opportunities, develop relations with donor organizations, take active part in selected public activities, develop relations with top influencers on the market;
- Lead projects for clients;
- Develop new and manage existing clients and opportunities;
- Develop team of consultants within e-Government competence.
To be considered you should possess:
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics from a leading university;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Experienced in sales proposals preparation and delivery, project structuring, determining resource requirements and recourse planning, participating and delivering oral presentations to tender committee and various CXO level;
- Strong background and experience in at least three of the following areas: IT Strategy & Architecture, IT Governance & Management, Cyber security, IT Organization Design and Structure, IT Cost Allocation/Chargeback/Reduction, IT Performance Assessment and Transformation, IT Sourcing/Outsourcing, IT Compliance/Risk Management;
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement leveraging information and technology;
- Experience of defining or optimizing IT architecture, processes and organizational structure utilizing best practices such as ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, ISO20001, etc.;
- Strong communication and team play skills;
- Track record of increasing responsibility;
- Willingness to assume manager responsibilities;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English, including experience with executive-level communication;
- Business development experience;
- Willingness to travel across CIS.
In addition, ideal candidates will also have:
- Prior consulting experience, preferably in a large consulting firm environment;
- Professional qualifications or certifications;
- Overall technical architecture knowledge across multiple industries;
- Experience in business process analysis, mapping, and design.