In this position, you will be working with one of the largest financial companies on the East Coast of the United States, solving challenging problems that affect an entire 100+ person development organization. We work to build enterprise web services with millisecond response times and to improve development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes. As an international team of 30+ engineers, we work across St Petersburg, RU, Saratov, RU, Kharkov, UA and Florida, US.
Your tasks will be challenging and engaging, developing a sophisticated end-to-end system for Financial Advisers while driving adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration.
If you are excited about modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then this is the position for you.
If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Develop clean, modular and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks / teams / departments
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Strong Experience with AngularJS, Backbone or similar frameworks
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Good communication skills and use of industry terminology in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
What would be a plus:
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Collaborate with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - health insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.