We are lookin for a brilliant UI/UX engineers to help design and build next generation of enterprise cloud management platform.
UI/UX Engineer will:
- Be a senior member of the core engineering organization;
- Report to the Engineering Team Leader;
- Design and implement technical solutions in the cloud management space;
- Produce high quality, tested and documented artifacts;
- Create, evaluate and select options for technology design;
- Work with engineering managers to estimate implementation effort and staffing;
- Coach and mentor junior engineers;
- Assist with technical sales support.
- Three years of hands-on software development experience in UI;
- Ability to work with DVCS (Git preferred);
Will be a plus:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity;
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving;
- Ability to proactively identify engineering problems and coordinate resolution;
- Ability to supervise work of others and delegate tasks;
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with CoffeeScript, Backbone.js and LESS;
- Experience with TypeScript and AngularJS 1/2, SCSS
- Ability to write server-side code with Scala and Play;
- Ability to write server-side code with node.js.
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work in a young, growing Silicon Valley company;
- Highly motivated team of world-class technology professionals;
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit plan;
- Flexible schedule, paid vacation and sick list.
Полная занятость, полный день