International IT services company is looking for a proactive and results-driven candidate for the position of HR director (Ukraine office).
The company offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a team of more than 500 IT professionals in Head Office in The Netherlands and development centers in Ukraine, Romania and Serbia for different interesting projects in main industries – Transport, electronic Retail, Digital and Software services.
- Act as the face of HR for the company
- HR Policies development and implementation
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
- More than 5 years' leading HR role experience in a dynamic growth environment
- Experience in IT recruitment, understanding of IT Ukrainian market and trends
- Experience implementing and facilitating Performance Management process
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative talent acquisition and retention strategies
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- The ability to inspire confidence of the CEO and other senior managers through timely delivery of information and plans. Works independently of CEO, but consults where appropriate
- Flexible, tactful, mature and able to successfully work in a multitasks mode
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Fluent English
Полная занятость, полный день