The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the administration of compensation and benefits programs, payroll processing, management of HR systems across Russia region (Lipetsk plant and Moscow office) and is a key player during the annual budgeting process, the annual salary review process and the bonus process.
- Works as a Payroll Specialist for Kemin Moscow and Lipetsk team (incl.reporting to the Russian authorities)
- Ensures that all C&B practices are in compliance with Kemin’s policy, government, regulatory and legal entities.
- Fully executes the payroll and salary administration process across Russia region, on time and in compliance with Russian labour legislation.
- Manages and administers the benefit plans for employees, and ensures compliance with relevant legislative changes
- Plays a key role during the annual salary review process, the annual budgeting process and the bonus process. Responsible for preparation of total reward statements.
- Maintains employee database in 1C fully up-to-date and accurate at all times, updating salary and other bonus payments.
- HR onboarding Compensation & Benefits
- Providing assistance on C&B related HR Projects, as appropriate
- Master’s level with 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in payroll and compensation and benefits administration.
- Knowledge of Russian Federation labour legislation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – advanced level, Word & Powerpoint)
- Highly confidential
- A high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution and a distinct sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accountability, proactivity and accuracy
- Experience in dealing with challenging problems, prioritizing and implementing appropriate programs
- Must be a "hands-on" and collaborative
- Must be passionate and emotionally involved in Kemin’s objective to provide quality Human Resources services
- Must have high ethical standards and professional integrity and maintain an ethical work environment for all employees.
- Team player and good communicator
- Immune to stress
- Excellent attention to details required, reliable
- Customer service-oriented and work well with varied personalities inside and outside of the corporation
- Fluency in Russian and English is required
Offer: This position offers a competitive remuneration package which will reflect the importance of the role as well as the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing international company.
Ключевые навыкиАнглийский языкПользователь ПКДеловая перепискаРасчет заработной платы1С: Предприятие 8MS ExcelРабота в командеВедение отчетности
Полная занятость, полный день