Mechanical Engineer-Lead Position
- Designing piping processes and equipment sizing related to the creation of products or services that are cost effective and in keeping with a given budget.
- Implementing static and rotational mechanical equipment designs associated with Oil and Gas upstream and downstream facilities. Knows how to work with Piping and Instrumentation drawings. Knows how to size rotational equipment. Knows how to apply piping solutions to facilities design.
- Assessing mechanical equipment safety requirements and ensuring that these are integrated into the process solution.
- Integrating new technology or environmentally friendly practices into existing processes.
- Good team player
- Good communication ability at all levels
- Able to write effectively
- Good operational understanding of the oil and gas industry
- Experience in Engineering and Construction. Preference for EPC experience
- A solid foundation in engineering concepts
- Good operational understanding of oil and gas industry
- Knows the GOST and Snipe codes for Kazakhstan.
- Knows ASME B31 series piping codes (Refinery, Pipelines Oil and Gas).
- Knows the ISA Standard S-5.1 Symbology
- Familiarity with Republic of Kazakhstan Occupational Safety and Health regulations and Environmental Protection principles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Project management, leadership and team-work skills are important to ensure that all factors come together to complete a given assignment on time.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Instrumentation equipment sizing software tools. (Fluid dynamics, basic oil and gas characteristics)
- Knows AutoCAD and is competent to work in AutoCAD.
- 10-12 years of work experience