- The position reports directly to the Marketing Director.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for analysing and developing local Dairy category & portfolio strategy & action plan & price positioning and delivering on those must happen projects. He/she is responsible for monitoring the results & proposing and taking corrective actions when necessary.
- He/she plays key role in driving the implementation of the portfolio and category plans in respective Key Account Teams.
- He/she is responsible of monitoring the effective us of the marketing support budget for the must happen projects he/she is responsible of.
- He/she will be the marketing counterpart of the Company for specific customers, therefore he /she will be responsible for driving marketing services for those customers and strengthening the partnership with them.
- Marketing & Portfolio Manager also supports the competition role.
- Marketing manager supports the new business initiative in CIS Region to identify the growth segments and prepare the sales presentations for the prospect customers.
- Worked closely with research agencies on qualitative and quantitative researches.
- A University degree in marketing, economics and/or business administration is required. An MBA or other significant Masters would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command in English and Russian, both written and spoken, is required. Kazakh would be a plus.
- 3 to 5 years experience in marketing or sales in FMCG company.
- Strong business & marketing understanding,
- Solid communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Continuous learner & self starter
- Good understanding of global and local competitive environment
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution
- Team player
- Drive for results and collaborate and open to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
Полная занятость, полный день