We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to help build a new product and become a key player in a new and exciting initiative.
We build technology that connects - at the push of a button - people's creativity with printers and distribution partners across the world. On another level, our client is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: intelligent allocation of digital files destined to be printed somewhere on our planet.
Is a fast growing software start-up dominant within the online printing industry. We are obsessed with delivering great quality products. Thanks to some carefully selected global print companies we can focus on creating great software, and global distribution models. Our team is comprised of talented and driven individuals. With offices located in Norway, Estonia and Ukraine we travel quite a bit between these locations.
We're here to democratize the world of printing. We want to enable everyone to access creativity - their own, yours or others - in the printed format. Connecting printers from all countries on our planet to a print cloud - open to everyone. Sharing permits owners of fixed assets to monetize the underutilized assets. It offers environmentally friendly local delivery.
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Solid experience (minimum 5 years) as a Developer/Senior Developer in web applications with SOA
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Expert in PHP development with Symfony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman
- Have mastered test automation and worked in the continuous integration environment
- Understands application security and scalability aspects
- Experience with Java, NodeJS as well as modern frontend development tools would be a plus
- To develop and streamline the web services to delight the customers and build a strong lasting software foundation
- To keep an open mind to develop and execute new flexible platform level solutions
- Mentor and develop more junior team members
- Stay up to date with relevant modern technologies and trends
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV