Please, notice, we check CVs in English only
Role & responsibility:
- Develop a relationship to facilitate the effective communication between Client and Contractor in order to ensure the Contract requirements are achieved.
- Liaise with Package Management Team in Construction team as the Construction Manager in order for Contractor to ensure the completion of fit-out work and adherence to regulation and Contract.
- Provide all endeavours to meet the Clients specification and needs in a quick and efficient manner.
- Review documentations including, but not limited to, contact, method statement, progress reports, working documentation, programme as presented by Contractor and present comments of non-compliance, and / or area of concern and corrective actions to Fit-out Package Manager and Package Manager.
- Review the As-Built drawings, Close-out report, O&M Manuals as submitted by Contractor.
- Provide all reasonable endeavours to avoid causing unreasonable delay in the execution and completion of project.
- Review and monitor in timely manner of procurement & installation progress for quality control and risk management.
- Monitoring and management of construction progress of fit-out and adherence to their respective contracts.
- Closely monitor the Project site activities in respect of Quality, Safety and Progress and advise Fit-out Package Manager and Package Manager of findings, area of concern and corrective action.
- Make sure that all site activities for fit-out are properly monitored and all relevant quality records are established and maintained.
- Provide feedback to Fit-out Package Manager and Package Manager of any potential variation to scope of work, which may generate cost or time impact.
- Participate with Fit-out Package Manager in reviewing and assessing variations, claims and report to Package Manager.
- Prepare letter or documents to Contractor or Designer as required under the guidance of the Fit-out Package Manager and Package Manager.
- Participate in Fit-out related meetings and prepare meeting agenda and minutes of meetings in English and Russian.
- Regular visits to Project site to ensure quality of work is in compliance with contract requirements, good construction practice, only approved materials are used, compliance with shop drawings, and report any deviations to Fit-out Package Manager and Sr. Package Manager.
- Master degree in civil construction engineering;
- A similar experience as the fit-out supervision not less than 5 years;
- Confident with MS Office, Autocad;
- English fluent level is required
- Focus on efficiency, diligence, high level of responsibility.
Санкт-Петербург, Лахтинский проспект, 2к3А, м. Старая ДеревняПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день