ETNA is a technology solutions provider for capital markets, it has been operating internationally for more than ten years. We create custom software and capital market technical analysis systems for financial technology firms, retail brokers, market makers, exchanges and individual traders. Leveraging nearshore or offshore outsourcing allows our clients to optimize project budget, reduce expenses, and maximize both fiscal and organizational goals. ETNA Company is a proud member of FIX Protocol and our products received prestigious Barron's Magazine Awards.
Founded in 2002 ETNA is now an international company with 200 employees working in 3 countries (USA, Russia, Belarus). It's an excellent opportunity for you to use your talents and work with cutting edge innovation.
This position is the best opportunity to gain new essential experience and knowledge in database administration and development, programming, system administration at once! Last year students and graduates are welcome!
Today we are looking for Technical Support Specialist, whose responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Provide technical support and implementation assistance to clients that require superior technical expertise;
- Work with support ticket tracking system (open, reply, update and close support tickets) and answer the phone calls from customers;
- Identify application or environmental issues that occur during evaluation, implementation and ongoing usage;
- Investigate customers' issues and communicate to them up to the next level for further resolution if needed;
- Learn trading and project subject
- You will get acquainted and use such technologies and instruments as: Zabbix, Windows Server, MS SQL, PowerShell, Sloud Computing, Amazon Web Services, electronic trading software
- 0,5+ years of experience in system administration or technical support department;
- Knowledge and experience in Windows system administration
- English - Intermediate level for speaking or better is a must
- Knowledge of SQL, writing simple scripts at least
- Patience in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to learn, understand and explain technical information quickly
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via e-mail (90%) and phone (10%)
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, Java etc.) - will be a plus
- To be ready to work in day/night shifting schedule is a must!
- Work in very friendly team of high motivated and passionate professionals in a fast growing international company developing award-winning software
- Great job prospects
- Competitive salary which is a subject to discuss with successful candidates
- Working schedule - 5/2 for Probation period, after it - 2/2 (may include day or night shifts)
- All Labor Code guarantees
- Additional medical insurance program (by the end of trial period)
- Comfortable office in great location, 7 minutes walk from Sportivnaya/Vasileostrovskaya metro station
- Well-equipped kitchen with free beverages and bakery in the office
- Leisure room with Ping-Pong, wall-bars, kicker
- Corporate trainings, conferences and seminars, paid professional certification
- Regular corporate events, team-building
- Career opportunities (in software development, system administrating)
- Interesting and challenging job, management support, excellent opportunities for professional and career growth!
Smart and active? Work at ETNA!
Полная занятость, сменный график