As a SAP APO Professional, your skills will be highly valued and will provide outstanding opportunities to move your career forward. A place where you can develop deep functional skills using the latest tools, and work with the smartest people worldwide to do what hasn't been done before. The only place where you can work with Accenture's global clients to create and deliver innovative solutions that help them achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.
At the moment for current and future assignments, we are looking for different positions to work for our global and domestic clients located in Moscow, regions and CIS. We do have several roles to fill within SAP APO functional capabilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Participating in the SAP APO functional design activities
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Participating in application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
- Driving test planning and execution
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ROLES:
- 5+ year of experience in SAP implementation and solutions design in SAP APO;
- Preferably 1 successful SAP implementation project participation;
- Solid skills in SAP APO configuration and modules integration;
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience is preferred;
- Good English is a must; fluent or native Russian language;
- Bachelors Degree;
- Ability to learn and desire to develop in the consulting company;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- Wide career opportunities in world's largest multinational consulting company, leading systems integrator;
- Extensive training system, including SAP trainings and certification;
- Professional growth in interesting big projects;
- Friendly and collaborative environment;
- Competitive handsome salary and social benefits package.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Join Accenture for a career and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Push yourself, while developing your skills and confidence.