We are seeking for a Performance Test Engineer to be on point to test applications measuring performance, capacity, scalability and stress.
Great opportunity to apply your knowledge to implement new modern processes to the customer, build high quality performance testing framework and improve performance testing skills.
If you are aspired with completeness, coverage, robustness and performance of automated testing pipelines – join our QA team. As a Performance Test Engineer you will deliver superior test results via strong test methodology and effective automation using Load Runner. You will partner with Architects, Developers, PMs, and Support teams to deliver high quality applications that will perform to standard.
• Analyze business and technical requirements
• Review functional and non-functional requirements
• Develop performance tests in HP Load Runner
• Perform tests execution and results analysis
• Collaborate with customer side team and colleagues in other locations
- understanding the project(s) - lots of communications
- writing testing scripts, and tons of emails
- running performance tests (they use LoadRunner and JMeter)
- making and analyzing reports
- helping developers to identify problems and, ideally, possible solution
- Understanding of performance testing methodology and best practices
- • Good communication skills and English
What would be a plus:
• Experience in functional test automation
• Practical experience in SOAP and REST Service Concepts
• Knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle
• Advanced level of English
• Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
• Flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
• Business trips to Bay Area, California