з/п не указана
Уникальная атмосфера праздника
Внимание к деталям
Гостеприимство и доброжелательность
к каждому гостю
Сплоченность и командный дух
The Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg is currently looking for ambitious and professional candidates for the position of a Director E-commerce.
Summary of Main Duties:
· Responsible for growing and maintaining share of leisure, groups and TO business to exploit the full potential of working, buying and market platform.
· Responsible for achieving the budget targets in all subsegments under leisure, groups and TO creating actions plans as necessary to achieve those objectives.
· Takes part on revenue meetings providing feedback and proactive solutions to business needs.
· Produces, implements and monitors action plans in order to ensure revenue budget objectives are achieved
· Under the direction of the commercial director, sets the individual and team goals for the Leisure sales department carrying out regular review meetings and updates.
· Its responsible for developing a team culture within his department ensuring employees identify opportunities for the hotel and find commercial value on all negotiations
· Manages relationships with RSOs to ensure the Hotel receive it’s fair share of business from the respective feeder markets
· Working with the marketing and revenue departments, creates and implements packages and offers on web platforms and OTAs
· Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue
· Maintains contact with Online travel agencies, flash sale operators , tour operators, wholesellers through personal sales calls, telephone contacts and written communications
· Plans sales trips and actions in order to cover key markets and achieve revenue goals under the direct approval of the Commercial Director
· Creates and maintains an efficient system for clients database, weekly reporting structures in hotel’s PMS
· Ensures options are followed up promptly and expired options report is left at “zero” at the end of the business day
· Ensures contracts are created following company standards
· Ensures team converts tentative bookings to def within two weeks of confirmation
· Entertains clients, prepares and leads site-inspections and stay-overs in co-ordination with the Sales / Operation team as per procedures and standards
· Ensures that yearly contracts are done on time, ensures that the agreements are profitable for the hotel, re-contracts existing accounts
· Manages and leads sales team in Leisure segment providing guidance, mentoring and coaching as necessary.
· Ensures sales manager leisure groups and TO completes the targeted number of sales calls per week Ensures sales managers completed weekly activities in hotel’s PMS
· Is responsible for On the job training within his/her department
Skills & experience:
· Deep working knowledge of main OTAs systems and commercial possibilities with each different platform.
· Experience with FIT wholesale business models and main international accounts
· Experience with Leisure groups, sports groups and tour series market for St Petersburg
· Experience working with international flash sale operators
· Commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills
· Ability to manage and motivate a team
· Understanding of revenue and pricing models
· A chance to join high performing team of the Best MICE Hotel in Russia
· Broad opportunities for rapid career growth and professional development
· Competitive Officially declared salary
· Medical insurance for you and for your child (after the probation period)
· Wide range of staff incentive programs; corporate learning and development opportunities
· Free meals on duty, uniform
· Friendly atmosphere and mutual support
· Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya & Vladimirskaya)
CVs are expected only in English
Вакансия опубликована 29 ноября 2016