- Implement HR policies and tools and provide support to management on human resources issues.
- Provide efficient and integrated processes - staffing, recruiting, induction, training, career management, etc. at plant level.
- Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health, Safety &Environment policies.
- Report relevant HR information to the management team.
- Higher education.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a HR function within an industrial environment.
- A good knowledge of employment law.
- Familiarity with HR information and payroll systems.
- International mindset, results orientation.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- English - at least Upper-Intermediate level.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Social benefits (corporate mobile phone, Voluntary Medical Insurance, etc.).
- Plant is located in Leningrad region. Relocation bonus.
Полная занятость, полный день