Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
более 6 лет
Our client is a company with head office in Šāriqah (UAE), developing software solutions for aviation, airports and traveling sphere. Due to company professionalism and used innovative technologies, their business is rapidly growing, attracting new customers all over the world. To support existing products and develop a new one they need experienced and reliable IT specialists. Currently we are looking for Chief Product Officer
• Articulate strategy, assess resource needs, as well as develop and execute roadmap to achieve this vision in collaboration with cross-functional partners in brand, PM, and engineering teams.
• Review all UX design created by the UX team and outside vendors to ensure achievement of business goals, minimization of user confusion, and consistency with UX and usability guidelines.
• Work with the development team to ensure a high standard of front-end code is maintained and ensure all UI designs are cross browser compatible.
• Ensure that feature plans and designs are achievable, scalable, and maintainable over the long term.
• Keep up with the ever-changing front-end development landscape (like Responsive Design, and Dynamic Style Sheets - DSS).
• Build a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience and functionality deployment.
• Drive collaboration across senior members of the Digital Business and cross functional technical teams.
• Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviors across various digital platforms and their implications for successful delivery of digital services.
• Work and have a great relationship with the transformation team to establish governance and controls to manage the requirements gathering and business engagement.
• Work with all of the designated digital leads to gather, validate and iterate requirements based on regional stakeholder feedback.
• Reflect the legal, cross border and regulatory requirements into digital product design.
• Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decision.
• Be responsible for introducing company-wide KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) so as to ensure ISA team members are fully briefed about the current and future direction of the company and its related growth momentum.
• 10+ years of experience in design leadership for high-quality enterprise business applications products for high-volume global markets within a team environment
• Graduate or higher qualification preferably in an IT discipline.
• A certified Agile Coach and Scrum Master that loves new challenges and enjoys working with IT teams and inspiring them.
• Strong visual and interaction design are paramount in this position. A design portfolio of completed works is a must.
• Knowledgeable about Flat design concept and simple yet powerful UX/UI design.
• Experience in developing complex Java and C/C++ user interfaces on the Android and Linux platform is required, with the ability to efficiently integrate the UI with other application components in an abstract manner.
• Experience with other UI technologies such as Qt and QML is also highly desired. Game development and 3D rendering experience is a plus.
• Understanding of how the changing regulatory environment has impacts on the digital product design process.
• Excellent negotiation and diplomatic problem solving skills to resolve issues across functional areas and between the organization and external parties.
• Proven ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders, selectively communicating technical ideas for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to influence teams to think outside-the-box and look at solutions/approaches outside traditional comfort zones.
Полная занятость, полный день
Вы откликаетесь на вакансию в другой стране
Страна размещения вакансии — Украина.
В резюме не указано, что вы готовы туда переехать.
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз